Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

It's done!!!!!!!

Okay, I guess I should qualify that statement. It's done...until 3 weeks from now!

I turned in the second-to-last draft of my dissertation yesterday. This is the draft read by my committee three weeks before my defense. There are usually changes to be made after the defense, but they are final (and hopefully minor) changes. So, one defense and one more draft to go.

What does that mean? Well, basically, I will have more time to bake and create and post :)

In the meantime, enjoy the pictures of our little blueberry bushes. It makes me wonder at nature - how do these little flowers become berries? Thank goodness they do, because blueberries are delicious (and lucky for us, gluten free!).

3 comments:

adam said...

There's no wheat flour in flowers?
I'm so confused!

Congrats on the rather finishedness of your Distertationing!

Steph said...

Hooray! I'm excited for your berries to grow too :)

Erin said...

Congratulations! That must feel fantastic!